Lidded Sugar Dish
This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware lidded sugar dish perfectly complements your coffee, tea or any hot or cold beverage.
Each band of waves surrounding this cup is etched into the cup while it is spinning on the potters’ wheel. The waves are hand-brushed with wax so the natural, unglazed clay shows through.
- This lidded sugar dish is handmade on a potters’ wheel and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each band of waves is etched into the cup while it is spinning on the potters’ wheel and left as natural and unglazed by hand brushing the waves with a wax to resist the application of the coloured glaze
- Our products are intended for everyday use
- Everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process
- Each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
Volume: 250 ml/1 cup
Weight: 320 g
Size: 9 x 9 x 11.5 cm
Materials: stoneware clay
We would like to thank you for supporting us and the over 250 artist and artisans who's products we have available both in our online store and at our Charlottetown and Halifax Locations!!
As we have gotten used to using our new online store, and been shipping more and to you our valued customers we have found ways to pass savings onto you.
When adding products to your cart, you will see our new lower rates. In all circumstances where a product can be shipped at a lower cost we will do so on our end and you will see the lower cost indicated on your order confirmation.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at our toll free number 1-800-565-9665 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support!