This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware sauce cup is the perfect complement to any condiment you can throw at it and it goes from fridge to microwave or oven to table and then in the dishwasher!
We also call this a "put pot" because it's so handy to put things in! Following in the rich history of Celtic artists, our skilled artists painstakingly hard-carve each knot or symbol in our Celtic Collections products.
- This Celtic knot sauce cup is hand-built and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each Celtic Knot is hand-pressed by one of our skilled artisans
- Our products are intended for everyday use
- Everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process
- Each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
Weight: 110 g
Size: 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5 cm
Materials: stoneware clay
We would like to thank you for supporting us and the over 250 artist and artisans who's products we have available both in our online store and at our Charlottetown and Halifax Locations!!
As we have gotten used to using our new online store, and been shipping more and to you our valued customers we have found ways to pass savings onto you.
When adding products to your cart, you will see our new lower rates. In all circumstances where a product can be shipped at a lower cost we will do so on our end and you will see the lower cost indicated on your order confirmation.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at our toll free number 1-800-565-9665 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support!